Van Kralingen Exclusive is one of the leading interior and exterior builders in the yacht building industry and works closely with the big names in luxury (super) yacht building. Do you want to combine working and learning and earn money at the same time? Would you like to work with colleagues in a workshop making beautiful things and working on the most luxurious super yachts? Then we would like to meet you!
Van Kralingen Exclusive is een van de meest toonaangevende interieur- en exterieurbouwers in de jachtbouw en werkt nauw samen met de grote namen in de luxe (super)jachtbouw. Wegens gezonde groei van de organisatie zijn wij op zoek naar een proactieve, allround systeem beheerder. Wil je je kennis en ervaring naar een hoger niveau brengen, binnen een vooruitstrevend bedrijf met een informele sfeer? Dan maken we graag kennis met jou!
As junior system manager you will mainly be managing and maintaining the internal IT environment and proactively solving (potential) problems. You are responsible for implementing, managing and keeping our internal network operational.
You are also the first point of contact for your colleagues in IT-related matters. This can be anything, for example: problems with laptops and mobile devices, questions about Office 365, account/password resets, printer problems, etc. You have a service-oriented attitude and ensure that the end user can get back to work quickly. You take care of basic installations of workstations and servers and provide support for large projects.
The job is challenging, versatile and varied. Whether it is a server, router, backup solution or any other system, you ensure that the health of our IT remains in good order. You are enthusiastic about different solutions and curious about new possibilities. You actively follow the developments in our field and are able to make improvement proposals based on that. There are plenty of opportunities for you to grow and develop, so you can learn more about all the products and services you work with every day.
The ideal candidate
- Has a higher professional education (and at least a completed MBO IT training);
- Has at least three years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable IT knowledge in the field of MS client, server, exchange, office, network components (switches, routers, firewalls). Certificates are an advantage;
- Quick to learn and eager to learn new things;
- Has the necessary advisory skills;
- Has a proactive professional attitude and fits into the team;
- Is occasionally available outside office hours;
- Lives within 25 km from Lisserbroek.
Where will you be working
Van Kralingen Exclusive has made a name for itself over the years with its specialist woodwork, particularly in the area of exclusive interiors and refits in the yacht world. Thanks to the high level of expertise and quality that Van Kralingen Exclusive has in house, we are now one of the leading interior and exterior builders in the yacht building industry and we work closely with the big names in luxury yacht building. In Lisserbroek we take care of the complete development and production of the most luxurious yacht interiors. With more than 40 specialists and 2500m2 of business space, we have the possibility to realise large projects in-house. The lines are short and the involvement is very high. You will join a close and tolerant team of dedicated professionals, where there is a pleasant working atmosphere and a sense of togetherness.
To start with, a pleasant and inspiring working environment with versatility within a collegial environment. We find it important that you quickly feel at home with us.
In addition, you can expect from us:
- A market-conforming salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits including pension scheme;
- 29 days off, of which 24 are holidays and 5 are scheduled days off in case of full-time employment;
- Travel allowance, without kilometre restriction;
- View on permanent employment;
- Personal contact and appreciation;
- Ample opportunities for training and development;
- An in-house gym that can be used free of charge;
- Sociable Friday afternoon drinks and regular fun outings and events.
Did you become enthusiastic about this function?
Click on the button ‘Apply’ and send your CV and motivation letter. Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Petra Botman (HR Manager) at email@example.com or +31 (0) 252 255 535.
8 juli 2022