Production Manager (Yacht) Interior
Van Kralingen Exclusive is one of the leading interior and exterior builders in the yacht building industry and works closely with the big names in luxury (super) yacht building. To realise the ambitious growth targets we are looking for an experienced Production Manager. Are you a real team player and do you want to contribute to the further professionalisation of our production environment? Are you able to grow along with the organisation and do you get people on board with your enthusiasm? Then we would like to meet you!
As Production Manager, you are responsible for the further professionalisation and optimisation of the production process. You play an important role when it comes to budget, process, feasibility and quality assurance. You are responsible for achieving quantitative and qualitative production targets and ensure that company regulations, work instructions and procedures are correctly complied with. You identify deviations in the production process in a timely manner, take action to solve them and prevent them from occurring in the future.
Together with the project manager and the team of foremen, you ensure that framework conditions are created strategically and operationally, so that the work can be carried out optimally. Managing the team efficiently and coaching them to achieve production targets is no problem for you. You know how to motivate people, but above all you value good cooperation. Due to the diversity of the work, every day is different.
As a Production Manager, you have plenty of scope to make your own decisions and implement changes within the framework. An essential part of achieving this is the further development of the professional knowledge and skills of the employees and ensuring that these are geared to the efficient output of the production lines. You are part of the management team and are an important link between the management and the team on the work floor.
We are looking for
A strong personality with organisational and leadership qualities, entrepreneurial and result-oriented. You have experience in managing a production team, where you can keep a good overview and know how to inspire and motivate. Other important characteristics for fulfilling the position of Production Manager
- You have a higher professional education level; knowledge of the industry is an advantage;
- You have demonstrable work experience in a project-based environment and/or a comparable position;
- You have good communication and social skills and you can work in a team;
- You are familiar with different production methods and techniques;
- You are stress resistant and decisive;
- You are analytically strong and have a hands-on mentality to achieve the right result;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
To start with, a pleasant and inspiring working environment with versatility within a collegial environment. We find it important that you quickly feel at home with us. That you enjoy working with your colleagues and clients to achieve the best results.
In addition, you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary between €3,500 and €4,500 gross per month, depending on education and experience, in accordance with the collective labour agreement for the furniture industry;
- Excellent fringe benefits including pension scheme;
- 29 days off, of which 24 are holidays and 5 are scheduled days off in case of fulltime employment;
- Travel allowance without kilometre restriction;
- View on permanent employment;
- Personal contact and appreciation;
- Training opportunities: we facilitate you to get the best out of yourself;
- Friday afternoon drinks and regular fun outings and events.
Last but not least: We find the health and vitality of our employees important and we always have fresh fruit available, a bicycle scheme, free use of our in-house gym and you can participate in the weekly company bootcamp with colleagues.
Where will you be working?
Van Kralingen Exclusive has made a name for itself over the years with its specialist woodwork, particularly in the area of exclusive interiors and refits in the yacht world. Quality and exclusivity are of paramount importance to us. Thanks to the high level of expertise and quality that Van Kralingen possesses, we are now one of the leading interior and exterior builders in the yacht building sector and we work closely with the big names in luxury yacht building. With more than 40 specialists and 2,500 m2 of business space, we have the ability to realise large projects in-house. The lines are short and the involvement is very high. You will join a close-knit and tolerant team of dedicated professionals, where there is a pleasant working atmosphere and a sense of togetherness. With us, you can really be yourself.
Are you enthusiastic and would you like to join our team? Then please send us your motivation letter and CV by e-mail. Do you have any questions? Then don’t hesitate to contact us!
8 juli 2022